1. Women take time and money. Women = Time * Money
2. Know the popular saying “time is money”? Let’s apply that here. Women = Money * Money.
3. If we simplify, that would be Women = Money^2 (money squared).
4. Another popular saying is “money is the root of all evil”. Let’s apply that here too. Money = the square root of evil.
5. Now the equation reads “Women = (square root of evil)^2”. The square root will cancel out when the equation is simplified.
6. So…women = evil.
…And suddenly, everything makes sense! Also, why couldn’t math have ever been this fun?
I’d source the joke, but I have no idea who came up with it. I found it here.
“Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised.“